Click Here to Read Our Current Grapevine!
Chamber Members ONLY may submit to the Grapevine
Subject to Rules and Availability
The Grapevine is a weekly ENews MEMBER/PARTNER ONLY benefit that goes out every Friday! We have a 47% OPEN rate and the ENews resides on our website for everyone to see!
- Member must be in good standing.
- No more than two entries per business per week.
- Cannot REPEAT story/information week to week. (Please plan accordingly) Remember to add your event to the Community Calendar on the Chamber website.
- Submission HAS TO pertain to or benefit the BUSINESS/MEMBER ONLY submitting event, article or news story.
- A maximum of 150 words for the body. You may add a link to additional wording from your website
- Only JPEG, PNG or PDF Flyer/Photo Accepted - No other form accepted, i.e. power point, excel, word, etc.
- Fax, or hard copy Grapevines will NOT be accepted.
- Members may use Chamber computer if web access is not available.
- What to Submit
- Open Houses
- Change of Location
- Change of/or New Services
- Events only pertaining to YOUR business
- Business Reminders
- Fundraisers pertaining only to YOUR business or organization
- Reminders about your Member to Member Benefits and coupons
- Job/Volunteer postings will NOT be accepted. Please post according on the job listing area.
- Membership solicitation for Associations/Clubs/Organizations will not be accepted.
- No more than 2 Real Estate ads per week.
- The Chamber reserves the right to accept, reject or modify all articles submitted.
- The Chamber is NOT responsible for emails not received. We will not resend individual articles. Please contact the Chamber 719.687.9885 with questions.